The West Texas Growers and Producers Association and all of its members are proud to announce the grand opening of Lubbock's first year round indoor market, the Farmers Pantry!
Located at 4843 W. 50th Street, in Lubbock, the Farmers Pantry is home to the certified growers and producers of the WTGPA and offers year round access to truly local, homegrown, handmade products from the farm to your table. Come on by the Pantry, Thursday through Saturday from 10 AM to 6 PM and make it a stop on your grocery list! Call 806.368.6911 for questions and directions!
What you can find at the Pantry:
- Produce (Seasonal Veggies, Fruits & Herbs-all certified local)
- Baked Goods
- Percy Street * Ravenshouse * Prairie Mom * Whiskful Thinking Whole Foods * Sugarista's
- Beef (Grass and Grain Fed)
- Canned Goods (Honey, Jams, Salsas, Relish/Pickles, Spices, MORE)
- Bee Keeping Supplies
- Live Plants
- Country Art/Stained Glass
- Baking supplies
- Natural Hand and Laundry Soaps